Naruto Alternative universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force

2 posters

Go down

Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force Empty Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force

Post by Dan Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:46 am

This team is a special division within Konohagakure headed by Ibiki Morino. Persons are often taken here and left in his hands in order to extract information from them through various means. Inoichi Yamanaka is also a member of this group as well as a select number of elite chūnin. Their base of operations is located in the Konohagakure Intelligence Division.

Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force 830px-10

Last edited by Dan on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dan
Dan
HoKage
HoKage

Male Age : 34

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:
Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force Endl1045/60Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force Empty210  (45/60)

Back to top Go down

Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force Empty Re: Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force

Post by Dan Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:51 am

*Dan and several ANBU appear using body flicker, with a KO Kazekage*

"Ibiki Morino, I want you to head the interrogation of the Kazekage. The ANBU will be on full Alert, and the village on lock down. The sand village may try to get back their Kazekage, with an Invasion of Konoha. I want you to find out everything you can about the sand village, and their top ninja. I also need you to find out their strategies, and procedures, as well as their top secret information"
Dan
Dan
HoKage
HoKage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:
Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force Endl1045/60Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force Empty210  (45/60)

Back to top Go down

Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force Empty Re: Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force

Post by Dan Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:52 pm

*Ibiki summoned a torture chamber*

Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force Gomon_10

"Ibiki: You will tell me everything I want to know, 1st question, what is your current plans in the war against the leaf. Be detailed, with location of your shinobi's positions, and their current missions against the Leaf."
Dan
Dan
HoKage
HoKage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryku Kenshin Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:06 pm

With as much pain he is in, he doesn't seem to show it but replies considering his perdictment.

Ryku: My plans toward the Leaf was to assassinate your leader which one is for you to find out (Ryku replies with a sly smile). My shinobi are to infiltrate your beauty of a village, and as for their location I don't know. (staring into the eyes of the interrogator)
Ryku Kenshin
Ryku Kenshin
kazekage
kazekage

Male Age : 33

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:50 pm

*Ibiki Inflicted pain onto the kazekage using his torture machine*

Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force 830px-11

"Ibiki: I will ask again, where are each unit you have in the field, and what are thier current missions, for example blowing up a bridge. If you don't answer I can assure you, the 3 legendary sannin will destroy your leaderless village"
Dan
Dan
HoKage
HoKage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryku Kenshin Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 pm

As the machine inflicts pain Ryku closes his eyes with a blank expression, and then relpies.

Ryku: I've been through worse in my life than this machine can even inflict. I'll say this once so listen up you (saying with disdain) the Anbu will find me and KILL YOU! (Saying with anger)

Ryku opens his eyes and contiues.

Ryku: they will be finding a way into the Country of Wood to accuire help, after they free me from this wrenched place

Ryku Kenshin
Ryku Kenshin
kazekage
kazekage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:52 pm

"Ibiki: We already have ANBU guarding the border to the land of Wood. Any attempt to enter will be futile. We also have ANBU and Jonin on alert all over the village.... There is no getting in or out with out alerting the entire village.

Again, we have the 3 legendary Sannin on a mission in the land of rain. If you don't tell us what we need to know, they will destroy sunagakure. Correct me if I'm wrong but Suna has 2/3 the military strength of Konoha, and 2/5 the population......... The 3 Sannin could easily destroy your village, and kill a large number of sum of Suna's population........ Would you really have you village destroyed, and it's inhabitants killed, simply to save the current field operations.......

Your current field operations' success is meaningless if your village is destroyed"
Dan
Dan
HoKage
HoKage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryku Kenshin Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Looking into the eyes of the interrogator with a calm expression and a sly smile replying.

Ryku: (Sarcastic) Then I guess I have no choice do I? (sighing) ok you win by all means.

Ryku explains in detail the position of each unit in the field, and their current mission.

Ryku Kenshin
Ryku Kenshin
kazekage
kazekage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 pm

*Ibiki releases him from the torture chamber, keeping him in chains, and 8 ANBU was waiting to take him to a Prison cell*

"Ibiki: I will have the recon division check out his story, until then keep an eye on him under heavy guard"
Dan
Dan
HoKage
HoKage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryku Kenshin Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Before they could get out the door to take Ryku to his cell, a slight wind gust circles the room and a platoon of Sand Anbu appear.

The Sand Anbu begin attacking the Leaf anbu, attempting to free Ryku.

In the confusion Ryku is rushed out the door by the Anbu holding him.
Ryku Kenshin
Ryku Kenshin
kazekage
kazekage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 pm

*Ibiki summons an Iron Maiden which traps 4 of the 8 Sand
ANBU*

Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force 751px-10

*The Barrier interception team than arrived*

"Interceptor: You tripped our security barrier"

Konoha ANBU Torture and Interrogation Force 830px-12
Dan
Dan
HoKage
HoKage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryku Kenshin Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 pm

The remaining four ANBU go to attack Ibiki, using tools and jutsu of all kind. Outside the room Rkyu is being pushed by the Leaf Anbu, stumbling in his chains. The fight contiues inside the room now with the interception team joining in.

Ryku Kenshin
Ryku Kenshin
kazekage
kazekage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:46 pm

*Dan arrives*

"Kazekage, I will allow you safe passage back to the Sand Village, if your ANBU stays here as our prisoners instead. Where they may be interrogated, for less sensitive information......... We may than return the ANBU to you later as part of a prisoner exchange, or other form of negotiation"
Dan
Dan
HoKage
HoKage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryku Kenshin Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Ryku looks into the eyes of the Hokage, and replies.

Ryku: (more calm than should be for the situation) I got a better idea, you let my Anbu and I go safely back to our village and we will aid you in the war. Joining as allies and we never enter your village again. deal??

Ryku puts out what he can of his hand...
Ryku Kenshin
Ryku Kenshin
kazekage
kazekage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:00 pm

"An alliance? Deal....... We are currently at war with every other great Nation, so a friendly Village will be a good turning point in the war, we may meet at the land of Iron for negotiations. General Mifune of the Samerai shall be the Mediator, only 1 body guard is allowed"
Dan
Dan
HoKage
HoKage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryku Kenshin Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Ryku nods in agreement and is released from the chains, and heads back to the village of Sand to prepare for the meeting.
Ryku Kenshin
Ryku Kenshin
kazekage
kazekage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:42 pm

*Dan leaves, as well*
Dan
Dan
HoKage
HoKage

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down