Naruto Alternative universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uzumaki Clan Safe House

Go down

Uzumaki Clan Safe House Empty Uzumaki Clan Safe House

Post by Dan Thu May 19, 2011 3:08 pm

A Safe House Build underneath the Uzumaki Clan Compound. It is only accessible through a Seal under a floor mat. It requires specific amount of chakra to activate the seal, but the seal can be forced open by a more powerful S rank Fūinjutsu being placed on top of it, to disrupt the Seal.
Dan
Dan
HoKage
HoKage

Male Age : 34

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:
Uzumaki Clan Safe House Endl1045/60Uzumaki Clan Safe House Empty210  (45/60)

Back to top Go down

Uzumaki Clan Safe House Empty Re: Uzumaki Clan Safe House

Post by Dan Thu May 19, 2011 3:27 pm

*The Uzumaki Clan leader opened the Seal on the rock, and Ryoko Uzumaki, Dan, and the 19 man ANBU team was unsealed*

"Uzumaki Clan Leader: Good job Ryoko the Fūinjutsu worked..... I been using the telescope Jutsu to keep an eye on the village.... Shinobi are being killed left and right"

"well I have good news..... we interrogated a spy, from the mist, and got their battle plans..... It was sheer luck he knew the plans"

"Uzumaki Clan Leader: Good, good.... What is their plans?"

"They are targeting certain areas of the village, So as your shinobi attempt to make their way to shelter, they will be attacked...... If shinobi stops falling into their Ambush they will lead shinobi their by letting their location be known"

"Since there are 20 ANBU, and 5 locations, they must have 5 man platoons stationed in Each location, The 7 swordsman must be attacking high level targets, such as well known Uzumaki Clan members..... From what Yamanaka has found out, they are together, sweeping the village for specific targets known only to them..... and they have orders not to attack, unless their targets are in sight"

"Uzumaki Clan Leader:But I only have seen them attack Chunin who are not well known, and half of them wasn't even Uzumaki clan members"

"Than their target's are not People"

"Uzumaki Clan Leader: What does that mean, that what is their target?"

"do you have a book of Seals?

"Uzumaki Clan Leader: we have several books with our Fūinjutsu, but the strongest Fūinjutsu are sealed away, in a secret location hidden as to not be stolen......... Now that you mention it, each attack was outside either a Library, the Ninja academy, an administrative office or book store........ They are looking for, something that has to do with those locations....... a book or scroll is the only thing that fits"

"Than we need to get to one of those locations........ Yamanaka, use telepathy to alert the Uzushio Shinobi to target those areas, in large groups, and alert them on the strategy....... Than find the 7 swordsman and take them out........ I will protect the Uzumaki clan leader"
Dan
Dan
HoKage
HoKage

Male Age : 34

Ninja Info Card
Total Ability:
Uzumaki Clan Safe House Endl1045/60Uzumaki Clan Safe House Empty210  (45/60)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum